The Geode and Eichinger Sculpture Studio are looking for a unique individual to help us full time around the building and art studio in SE Portland.
We are looking for a creative and skilled person with both construction skills and maintenance janitorial experience. A demonstration of a diverse skill set required. Part time to start.
If you are an artistic person and want to work in a highly successful art studio/gallery along with taking care of an extraordinary office building then please apply.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Odd jobs in Art Studio
- Construction skills in support of tenant needs
- General Cleaning in the creative office bldg.
- Removing trash and recycling
- Replacing supplies such as paper towels and trash liners
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Reliable attendance
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Take pride in your work
- Be self-motivated
- Willingness to learn new skills
You must meet all of the above requirements to apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a letter about yourself, name, and a phone number to contact you.
PLEASE APPLY USING EMAIL, DO NOT COME TO LOCATION OR CALL.
All candidates will be asked to wear a face mask during the in-person interview process.