A Nest for Creative Entrepreneurs
Southeast Division and 25th Street in Portland, OR
Creative Work Spaces for Entrepreneurs
The Geode on SE Division Street lends itself to attracting a significant new market segment in Portland; the young entrepreneur. It is a perfect location for small, emerging companies that are innovative, technical, creative, emerging and hip.
We offer a unique mix of benefits:
• This is a close-in, exciting, newly developing Portland neighborhood.
• This section of Division has become nationally known for its great dining and drinking establishments.
• It is within the City’s newly formed Innovation Quadrant. It has great access to public transportation, including the new Orange line, the Tillicum Crossing, OMSI, and major biking routes.
• The facility is centered in a neighborhood that has many young, independent business people living nearby. By making commercial spaces available to this largely residential region we are reducing traffic in our increasingly congested City.
• There are interior and exterior bike parking areas.
• There are men’s and women’s shower facilities.
• The facility is designed to encourage creative intermixing between tenants and to act as a creative hub in this section of Portland.
• The building has a common conference area to help facilitate this.